Living a healthier lifestyle, looking your best and feeling great doesn't have to be a chore or take up too much time in your day - Just follow P4 Body's simple steps which mean you can be more healthy and change your body for the better!
1. Posture - Stand or sit tall and draw your belly button in. This will instantly add height and take weight off your appearance. Drawing your shoulder blades down and back will not only lift your bust/chest but will make you feel more energised and confident.
2. Stretch - Take 3-5 minutes every night, before you go to bed to stretch any tight muscles. Typically these will be hamstrings, hip flexors (front of your hips), chest and neck. Tight muscles over a prolonged period of time can effect how you look and feel. Not only will stretching encourage lovely long, lean muscle but it will also improve the quality of your sleep too.
3. Sleep - Get more! Most of us simply are not getting enough quality zzzzz. Sleep is such an important part of weight loss and muscle development and it is the time when most repair and recovery happens within your body. If you are chronically tired, your body becomes fatigued and reduces its efficiency at burning fat and you seeing the best results you want from your training.
4. Hydrate - Dehydration is a main cause of water retention and therefore general bloating, which can leave us looking 'puffy' and swollen. A quick and simple way of looking instantly better is to ensure you are drinking enough quality, filtered water. Aim for approx. 8 large glasses each and every day.
5. Take time out - The body does what the mind says, so a stressed, worn out mind means the same for our physique. By taking 5-10 minutes each and every day away from work, people, phones, computers will give you a chance to clear your head and reset. Try going for a walk in your lunch break or find a quiet corner to work on some deep meditative breathing before the day begins. We love Headspace.com 10 day free trial for modern and easy to use guided meditation.
6. Boost your good fats - Increasing your intake of omega 3 is a fast way of looking and feeling incredible. Great for energy, skin, hair and brain function, this powerful, natural anti-inflammatory will help shift any unwanted weight and leave you looking and feeling full of vitality. I use the daily strips from innerme.co.uk which are specifically designed for your age group and personal need.
- November 2017
- October 2017
- Sep 27, 2017 How to be Extra Prepared for Your Workout!
- Sep 22, 2017 How to Get Back into Fitness After Pregnancy
- Sep 15, 2017 How to Feel More Confident
- Sep 8, 2017 Feel Awesome This Autumn!
- Sep 1, 2017 How to Create a Home Gym - Without Breaking the Bank
- August 2017
- Jul 19, 2017 Healthy Eating? Time to Get Tough at the Tills
- Jun 22, 2017 Healthy Breakfast Balls
- May 30, 2017 7 Ways You Can Be More Healthy
- Apr 6, 2017 5 Reasons Why Home Workouts Are Best
- Mar 22, 2017 6 Ways You Can Get Fit When You Hate Exercise
- Feb 6, 2017 Sweet Potato Pancakes
- Jan 15, 2017 Top 5 Reasons Why You've Stopped Losing Weight
- Dec 6, 2016 Linda's Top Swiss Ball Exercises
- Nov 24, 2016 Health Hero - Nicky From Nicky For Life
- Oct 10, 2016 How To Stay Motivated To Workout
- Aug 15, 2016 Health Hero - Natalia Bojanic
Get 20% off all Inner Me products using exclusive code P420 at the checkout.
7. Move for 20 minutes a day - You don't need an expensive gym membership or any equipment to exercise. Simply taking 20 minutes per day to go for a walk or do a simple body weight programme will increase circulation and drive up your metabolism in a very short amount of time. Why not try some squats, lunges, pushups and a plank for 60 seconds each, 4 rounds to get you going or simply invest in a fitness app to help you get motivated!
If you have any questions regarding the topic above or are experiencing problems with living a healthier life then please contact us here