Quick and easy to make and perfect for those mornings on the go, these no cook, Healthy Breakfast Balls are packed full of protein and energy providing complex carbohydrates.
- 2 cups of rolled oats
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- 4 tbsp of almond butter
- 1/2 cup of raisins
- 1/2 mixed seeds
- 2 tbsp of plain or vanilla protein powder
- 2-5 tbsp of water or almond milk
- 3 tbsp agave nectar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
1. Put all the ingredients into a blender or food processor and mix until soft and sticky but not too thin.
2. Remove the blade and take small amounts of mixture into your hands, roll into even balls.
3. Place the balls into the freezer for 1 hour and then store in the fridge where they will keep for 3 days.
- Jun 22, 2017 Healthy Breakfast Balls Jun 22, 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- Oct 2, 2016 Health Hero - Nicky From Nicky For Life Oct 2, 2016
- September 2016
- Aug 15, 2016 Health Hero - Natalia Bojanic Aug 15, 2016