Sweet, nutritious and so satisfying this breakfast bowl is bursting with beautiful berries and takes just minutes to make, perfect for those busy mornings on the go.
Try this unique take on your regular yoghurt and feel seriously ready to face the day ahead!
Ingredients (makes 2 small bowls)
- 4-5 large tablespoons of coyo or plain organic natural yoghurt
- 1 medium cooked beetroot bulb
- 3 tablespoons of soaked goji berries (soak in warm water for 1 hour)
- 1 small banana
- 2 teaspoons of coconut oil
- 1/2-1 teaspoon agave nectar or honey
To Top (if desired, quantity can be varied)
- 1 tablespoon of shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon cashew nuts
- 1 tablespoon goji berries
1. Put all the ingredients into a powerful smoothie maker, blender or food processor and mix until smooth but not watery.
2. Remove the blade and pour the mix into a bowl.
3. Decorate the breakfast bowl with the toppings suggested, as you wish.
4. Enjoy your beautiful bowl!
- November 2017
- October 2017
- Sep 27, 2017 How to be Extra Prepared for Your Workout!
- Sep 22, 2017 How to Get Back into Fitness After Pregnancy
- Sep 15, 2017 How to Feel More Confident
- Sep 8, 2017 Feel Awesome This Autumn!
- Sep 1, 2017 How to Create a Home Gym - Without Breaking the Bank
- August 2017
- Jul 19, 2017 Healthy Eating? Time to Get Tough at the Tills
- Jun 22, 2017 Healthy Breakfast Balls
- May 30, 2017 7 Ways You Can Be More Healthy
- Apr 6, 2017 5 Reasons Why Home Workouts Are Best
- Mar 22, 2017 6 Ways You Can Get Fit When You Hate Exercise
- Feb 6, 2017 Sweet Potato Pancakes
- Jan 15, 2017 Top 5 Reasons Why You've Stopped Losing Weight
- Dec 6, 2016 Linda's Top Swiss Ball Exercises
- Nov 24, 2016 Health Hero - Nicky From Nicky For Life
- Oct 10, 2016 How To Stay Motivated To Workout
- Aug 15, 2016 Health Hero - Natalia Bojanic
We love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment below.
Need more help with quick, easy, healthy eating?
Then why not check out our fully loaded eBook packed full of everything you need for a more nutritious, balanced way of eating even when busy.